Offered as an alternative to mandrel-built wrapped silicone hose, AdvantaSil APSH-DB provides several advantages over wrapped hose. APSH-DB, an extruded product, is available in lengths up to 50 feet. It offers more flexibility than wrapped hose and comparable working pressure ratings. APSH-DB meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and 3-A standards.
AdvantaSil APSH-DB Double Braid-Reinforced Silicone Hose is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- AdvantaSil APSH-DB has a Master File with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (#27582)
- Liner made of silicone certified by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
- Provided with white-colored outer silicone for a neat, clean appearance
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -100°F (-73.3°C) to 400° F (204.4°C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control
- Complete validation package available upon request
APSH-DB - DOUBLE-BRAIDED SILICONE HOSE
at 70°F (21.1°C)
at 70°F (21.1°C)
Sold by standard coil length only. Add length suffix code to product number when ordering—see the Coil Length Legend at right for length suffix codes. Example: 50 feet of .500 in. I.D. hose is product number APSH-DB-0500L.
NOTE: When products are used as part of an assembly, the pressure ratings of fittings may be less than hose pressure ratings above. Please consult your sales representative.
The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable; however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
Download a printable version of the APSH-DB Datasheet.