AdvantaSil™ High Pressure silicone tubing is a high quality, cost effective solution designed for increased flow rates to reduce your processing time. The tubing’s unreinforced characteristic allows for limited pumpability up to 30 psi back pressure and makes it easier to see your process fluids. AdvantaSil High Pressure is the optimal choice for Single-Use applications such as TFF, virus filtration, inline integrity testing of filtration assemblies, and high volume fluid transfer.
AdvantaSil High Pressure tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and other standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol (six extraction solvents, tested to four different exposure times, out to 70 days) is in process with a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil High Pressure is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.
- Allows for processing at higher flow rates
- Handles short run peristaltic pump applications requiring 30 psi back pressure — contact AdvantaPure Technical Support for details
- Full vacuum capabilities on most sizes
- Flexible and translucent yet durable
- Eliminates particulate shedding that can occur when cutting braid reinforced hose
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -65°F (-53.9°C) to 400°F (204.4°C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation
- Validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25 pending
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control
Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol in process
APHP - HIGH PRESSURE SILICONE TUBING
Sold by standard coil length of 50 ft. Add length suffix code "L" to product number when ordering. Example: 50 ft. of .250 in. I.D. x .375 in. O.D. tubing is product number APHP-0250-0375L.
Non-listed sizes and custom lengths available by special order.
Coils are supplied double bagged in heat-sealed polybags and bulk packed.
Contact ProcessHQ regarding any special product or packaging needs.
Testing was performed at ambient temperature. Application testing is recommended.
CF = Consult factory
NOTE: The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable; however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
APHP CASE STUDY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
This case study describes the performance of AdvantaSil High Pressure Unreinforced Silicone Tubing (APHP) used in a Monoclonal Antibody process for the transfer of buffers in purification.
Download a printable version of the APHP Datasheet.