USP Class VI, platinum-cured silicone elastomer comprises AdvantaPure's peristaltic pump grade silicone tubing. Ideally suited for pharmaceutical, biotech, and laboratory environments, AdvantaSil APSPG is specially formulated to withstand repeated compression and release for consistent, dependable performance – far outlasts standard silicone tubing. APSPG platinum cured pump tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing, and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards.
AdvantaSil APSPG Pump Grade Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Special formulation promotes extended life in pumps
- Outstanding compression characteristics – snaps back to original form
- Smooth surfaces offer uniform fluid flow and resistance to bacteria build-up
- AdvantaSil APSPG tubing is USP Class VI approved
- Material meets FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- Translucent for visual contact with the flow
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- Maximum operating temperature: 400°F (204.4°C); brittle temperature: less than -100°F (-73.3°C)
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control
- Complete validation package available upon request
APSPG - SILICONE PUMP TUBING
Sold by standard coil length only. Add length suffix code to product number when ordering—see the Coil Length Legend at right for length suffix codes. Example: 25 ft. of .031 in. I.D. x .156 in. O.D. tubing is product number APSPG-0031-0156P. Non-listed sizes and custom lengths are available by special order.
NOTE: The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable; however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
|Coil Length Legend
P = 25 feet
Download a printable version of the APSPG Datasheet.